Mlle. Pernar is my French teacher, almost certified scuba instructor, and speaker of many languages. Although not completely new to STA, she is quite an interesting person to get to know. I asked her the following questions so everyone else can get to know her a bit better.
- What is your favorite subject to teach?
- What schools have you been at before STA?
CTK and Loyola
- Do you prefer teaching older or younger grades?
- Which language is your favorite to speak?
- What is your favorite pastime besides teaching?
- Do you have any pets?
Yes, a little pooch 🙂
- Have you gone on any exciting vacations or trips? If so, where was your favorite?
I recently had the opportunity to go to London, Amsterdam and Berlin with some friends and it was an amazing trip as we got to explore some of the real architecture, culture and history of these areas.
- If you could go any place in the world, where would you go? Why?
I would go to Thailand, I have yet to travel to Asia and Thailand from both a cultural and natural perspective really interests me.
- What’s your favorite food?
I don’t really have a favorite food; I am a gourmande and enjoy everything!
- Do you like rainy days or snowy winter days better?
It depends; I like the rain when its really warm out and you can feel comfortable being out in the rain. Otherwise definitely the snow!
- If you could be any fictional character who would you be?
- What is your favorite TV show or movie?
- How many languages do you speak?
3 fluently and roughly 7 more at a beginner/intermediate level
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Do you prefer summer or winter?
- Have you lived in a different province or country before?
Yes I have lived in Croatia and France before
- What is your favorite color?
- Dogs or cats?
- Favorite genre of music?
- Any interesting facts about yourself?
I play the ukulele!