Ms. Bilinski is new to STA this year and is my 10th grade math teacher. I thought it would be fun to play a classic game, 20 questions, to get to know her better.
- What is your favourite subject to teach?
- What schools have you taught at before STA?
Corpus Christi, Holy Trinity and Bishop Reding
- Do you prefer teaching older or younger grades?
- What type of math is your favourite?
Quadratics and Trigonometry
- What is your favourite past times besides teaching?
Playing the piano, listening to music, hiking and going to movies
Do you have any pets?
- Have you gone on any exciting vacations or trips? If so, where was your favourite?
I went to a 5 star luxury all-inclusive resort in Riviera Maya Cancun, Mexico
- If you could go any place in the world where would you go and why?
I would go to Egypt to see the Pyramids and take a Nile cruise because there is so much history and mystery there.
- What is your favourite food?
Pizza and chocolate
- Do you like rainy days or snowy winter days better?
I like rainy days better
- If you could be any fictional character who would you be?
I would be Cinderella because she finally meets her Prince Charming
What is your favourite show or movie?
My favourite movie is the Titanic
- Do you speak any languages other than English fluently?
- What is your favourite holiday?
- Do you prefer summer or winter?
- Have you lived in a different province or country before?
- What is your favourite colour?
Dogs or cats?
I like dogs better
- What is your favourite genre of music?
- Any interesting facts about yourself?
I have my gr. 8 Royal Conservatory of Music in piano
I like to figure skate, go shopping and travel